All Enquiries (including emergencies) 0800 011 3447
Hardship loan fund My Rent Modern Slavery Statement Accessibility Statement Terms and Conditions Understanding your fuse box What to do if you have a burst pipe How to deal with condensation How to unblock a sink What to do if your central heating isn’t working MyRepairs Videos Privacy Notice Avoiding scams: useful advice during Coronavirus Talk to Us Fuel Advice EatWell Extra Support Coronavirus Advice – Alternative Formats Universal Credit – Changes to rent Coronavirus DGHP Board Member Recruitment Board Papers Publication Scheme Freedom of Information Environmental Information Guide to Information Links Two Child Limit and Benefits Social Security Scotland Pension Credit Board Meeting Minutes Changes to Your Tenancy Rights Privacy Policy Customer Service Commitments Customer Service Health and Safety in Your Home Volunteer Opportunities Rent and Benefits Voting Volunteering Veterans TV Licence Supported Housing National Insurance Money Advice Motability scheme Mail Redirection Libraries Joint Service Housing Home Insurance Household Bills Housing Homeless Service Furniture Funding and Grants Freecycle Employment Electoral Registration Education Driving License Health Council Tax Community Transport Citizens Advice Civvy Street Charities Carer Support Cadet Forces Budgeting Blue Badges Bin Collection Benefits Advice Antisocial Behavior Aids and adaptations New Tenants Help Downloads Contract opportunities Self service portal Right to repair Planned repairs Neighbourhood management Antisocial behaviour Rent first Novantie – About How to apply Recruitment New Supply Shared Equity Armed Forces Policy Homelessness Applying for Housing Consultations Complaints guidance Surveys Complaints Compliments & Suggestions Available Homes To Let Taking in a lodger? Disability Living Allowance Benefit Cap Universal Credit Council Tax Benefit Under Occupation Charge (“Bedroom Tax”) What are the welfare benefits changes? Welfare benefits changes SHQS Aids and Adaptations Wider Action Factoring Development Regeneration Investment Home Contents Insurance Supported housing Community Participation – Getting Involved with DGHP Rent arrears Housing benefit Paying your rent Rents Exchanges Ending your tenancy Applying for housing Property letting Our contractors Annual servicing Who repairs what? Repairs Tenant Services Private Tenancies Locations Tenant census Have Your Say New Customers Join DGHP Business Plan Our management team Our Board What we do Neighbourhood Managers Find My Officer Repairs Contact DGHP Board & DMC Members Latest News Services About DGHP Home
Board Members

Grierson House
The Crichton
Bankend Road
Dumfries, DG1 4ZS

0800 011 3447
(free from mobile networks)
01387 242 509 (Fax)

DGHP Facebook link


Coronavirus update –

The impact on public services, and daily life, of Coronavirus (COVID-19) has led to DGHP to make difficult decisions about the services that we provide.

Our number-one priority is to ensure our customers remain safe and secure, whilst safeguarding the wellbeing and welfare of our staff. With the majority working from home, we are unable to timeously action complaints received through Royal Mail. Any complaints received in this way will be picked up and responded to as and when it is practical to do so.

So that we can help those customers who need us most, we will only be offering a restricted and essential service until further notice. Unfortunately, this means we will only progress your complaint if:

  1. Your complaint is currently recorded within the system and you would like to progress this to next stage.
  1. Your complaint relates to Health and Safety Concerns.

We will work through any outstanding requests once we are back to full capacity and able to offer a full range of services.

In the meantime, you can access your online account through the self-service portal.  If you don’t have an account, please follow the link below.

DGHP Self Service Portal – The DGHP Self Service Portal provides tenants with the ability to view their rents and repair history, as well as the ability to update their communication details and log a repair request for their current property.

If you have any questions you can phone the Customer Service Centre on 0800 011 3447 or email


The Scottish Public Services Ombudsman defines a complaint as “an expression of dissatisfaction by one or more members of the public about our action or lack of action, or about the standard of service provided by or on our behalf”.

At DGHP – now part of Wheatley Group, Scotland’s largest housing, care and property-management group – we try to make sure that everything we do is right but, sometimes, we do get things wrong and you might want to make a complaint to us.

This could be a service failure – we’ve not done something we said we would – or perhaps treated you unfairly or did something that we shouldn’t have.

A complaint gives us the opportunity to improve our services – your feedback will help us to do things better for all of our tenants.

Contact Us Today


Looking for more information?

Get in touch with DGHP today.

Contact Us
Cookie Policy reveal lock logo
This site uses cookies.
Read our privacy policy

This site uses necessary cookies to enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

This site also uses optional cookies for marketing, personalisation, and analysis purposes. Google Analytics cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. Optional cookies are anonymous and will not identify you. We won’t set optional cookies unless you enable them using the tool below.

For more information on how cookies work please see our ‘Privacy Policy page’.