0800 011 3447
Board & DMC Members

Grierson House
The Crichton
Bankend Road
Dumfries, DG1 4ZS

0800 011 3447 (Freephone)
0345 606 3447 (Network rate)
01387 242 509 (Fax)

Scottish Housing Regulator complaints guidance

Do you know what to do if you have a complaint with a service from DGHP?

If you are a tenant of a registered social landlord (RSL), such as a housing association like DGHP, and you are unhappy about the services you receive or you have concerns about the way your landlord works, you have the right to make a complaint and/or report a significant performance failure.

Both complaints and significant performance failures are dealt with by our Service Improvement team, who take the complaints that we receive and look at the best ways to make positive changes to the way we deliver services to our tenants.

The Scottish Housing Regulator has produced a simple two page factsheet to help you make a complaint when something isn’t right. The guide is available here.


Looking for more information?

Get in touch with DGHP today.

Contact Us
This site uses cookies. Read our privacy policy