Investment and Regeneration
The Investment and Regeneration team deal with all the major investment projects on DGHP’s existing homes and also building all the new homes across the region.
Currently, our teams are working on:
- Replacement of back boiler heating systems
- Aids and adaptations programmes annually
- Window and door replacement programmes
- Roofing renewals
- External render replacement
- New build projects in Dumfries, Lochmaben and Stranraer
DGHP achieved ISO status in January 2011. For DGHP, this internationally recognised standard for quality management systems covers the detailed management involved in achieving investment or development projects, from start to finish.
Since DGHP began in 2003, the Investment and Regeneration team have received national acclaim, picking up prestigious awards for building projects, making homes fit for tenants to live in longer and improving energy efficiency in our properties.