Investment and Regeneration
DGHP’s Investment programme outlines our commitment:
- To continue to meet the Scottish Housing Quality Standards
- To meet the Energy Efficiency Standard for Social Housing (EESSH)
- To meet our promises to our tenants following DGHP’s partnership with Wheatley Group.
A Stock Condition Survey by Savills was recently completed to help make sure we are targeting the right work at the right properties.
We currently have on site:
- Energy Efficiency & Heating Replacement work – our current contract is coming to an end in March but a new contract will be put in place to continue with the work.
- Adaptations & Legacy Kitchens & Bathrooms worth £5 million over 4 years – this started September 2016
- Window Replacement worth £8.7 million over 2 years – just started in September 2018 and is to replace the windows in 2200 properties to receive new windows starting with old timber, metal, single glazed windows.
- External Wall Insulation & Roofing worth £8 million over 2 years
- Roofing replacement – this contract is starting in the West
- Door Entry Systems – this involves new wireless technology to DGHP’s flatted properties
- Porch Replacement
- Various structural and external repair works
For future years we will be continuing with the above work and entering into new contracts as the old ones come to an end. We will also carry out new Energy Efficiency work, a cyclical painting programme and additional work as required to ensure we meet our commitments.