We maintain a publication scheme that contains information we regularly make available. You can see how to access this information and what it might cost.
DGHP has adopted the Scottish Information Commissioner’s Model Publication Scheme. In order to comply with this Scheme, DGHP is required to produce a Guide to Information. This Guide sets out exactly what information DGHP is publishing under each of the classes of information.
The scheme covers nine classes of information:
- Class 1 – About Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership (DGHP)
- Class 2 – How we deliver our functions and services
- Class 3 – How we take decisions and what we have decided
- Class 4 – What we spend and how we spend it
- Class 5 – How we manage our human, physical and information resources
- Class 6 – How we procure goods and services from external providers
- Class 7 – How we are performing
- Class 8 – Our commercial publications
- Class 9 – Our open data
We’ve produced a guide which explains the information available in each class, how you can access it and if there are any charges:
The information we publish through the scheme is made available online wherever possible. If you are not able to access the information in an online format we can arrange to send you the information in printed form or by giving you access to inspect the information at one of our offices. Should you wish to do this then please contact us.
Finding other information
You can submit a Freedom of Information request if the information you want isn’t available through our Publication Scheme.
We’ll be able to tell you if we hold the information and if we can supply it to you.
Advice and Assistance
If you are unsure about any of the information contained here or require further help, you can contact our Freedom of Information Officer (FOI) by:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to our FOI Officer at Grierson House, The Crichton, Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4ZS
- Call us on freephone 0800 011 3447 (Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm) and ask for our FOI Officer