All Enquiries (including emergencies) 0800 011 3447
Hardship loan fund My Rent Modern Slavery Statement Accessibility Statement Terms and Conditions Understanding your fuse box What to do if you have a burst pipe How to deal with condensation How to unblock a sink What to do if your central heating isn’t working MyRepairs Videos Privacy Notice Avoiding scams: useful advice during Coronavirus Talk to Us Fuel Advice EatWell Extra Support Coronavirus Advice – Alternative Formats Universal Credit – Changes to rent Coronavirus DGHP Board Member Recruitment Board Papers Publication Scheme Freedom of Information Environmental Information Guide to Information Links Two Child Limit and Benefits Social Security Scotland Pension Credit Board Meeting Minutes Changes to Your Tenancy Rights Privacy Policy Customer Service Commitments Customer Service Health and Safety in Your Home Volunteer Opportunities Rent and Benefits Voting Volunteering Veterans TV Licence Supported Housing National Insurance Money Advice Motability scheme Mail Redirection Libraries Joint Service Housing Home Insurance Household Bills Housing Homeless Service Furniture Funding and Grants Freecycle Employment Electoral Registration Education Driving License Health Council Tax Community Transport Citizens Advice Civvy Street Charities Carer Support Cadet Forces Budgeting Blue Badges Bin Collection Benefits Advice Antisocial Behavior Aids and adaptations New Tenants Help Downloads Contract opportunities Self service portal Right to repair Planned repairs Neighbourhood management Antisocial behaviour Rent first Novantie – About How to apply Recruitment New Supply Shared Equity Armed Forces Policy Homelessness Applying for Housing Consultations Complaints guidance Surveys Complaints Compliments & Suggestions Available Homes To Let Taking in a lodger? Disability Living Allowance Benefit Cap Universal Credit Council Tax Benefit Under Occupation Charge (“Bedroom Tax”) What are the welfare benefits changes? Welfare benefits changes SHQS Aids and Adaptations Wider Action Factoring Development Regeneration Investment Home Contents Insurance Supported housing Community Participation – Getting Involved with DGHP Rent arrears Housing benefit Paying your rent Rents Exchanges Ending your tenancy Applying for housing Property letting Our contractors Annual servicing Who repairs what? Repairs Tenant Services Private Tenancies Locations Tenant census Have Your Say New Customers Join DGHP Business Plan Our management team Our Board What we do Neighbourhood Managers Find My Officer Repairs Contact DGHP Board & DMC Members Latest News Services About DGHP Home
Board Members

Grierson House
The Crichton
Bankend Road
Dumfries, DG1 4ZS

0800 011 3447
(free from mobile networks)
01387 242 509 (Fax)

DGHP Facebook link

We maintain a publication scheme that contains information we regularly make available. You can see how to access this information and what it might cost.

DGHP has adopted the Scottish Information Commissioner’s Model Publication Scheme. In order to comply with this Scheme, DGHP is required to produce a Guide to Information. This Guide sets out exactly what information DGHP is publishing under each of the classes of information.

The scheme covers nine classes of information:

  • Class 1 – About Dumfries and Galloway Housing Partnership (DGHP)
  • Class 2 – How we deliver our functions and services
  • Class 3 – How we take decisions and what we have decided
  • Class 4 – What we spend and how we spend it
  • Class 5 – How we manage our human, physical and information resources
  • Class 6 – How we procure goods and services from external providers
  • Class 7 – How we are performing
  • Class 8 – Our commercial publications
  • Class 9 – Our open data

Available information

We’ve produced a guide which explains the information available in each class, how you can access it and if there are any charges:

The information we publish through the scheme is made available online wherever possible. If you are not able to access the information in an online format we can arrange to send you the information in printed form or by giving you access to inspect the information at one of our offices. Should you wish to do this then please contact us.

Finding other information

You can submit a Freedom of Information request if the information you want isn’t available through our Publication Scheme.

We’ll be able to tell you if we hold the information and if we can supply it to you.

Board papers
We publish our Board papers and minutes on our website and these can be found here by clicking on the links attached to this section.

Advice and Assistance

If you are unsure about any of the information contained here or require further help, you can contact our Freedom of Information Officer (FOI) by:

  • Email
  • Write to our FOI Officer at Grierson House, The Crichton, Bankend Road, Dumfries, DG1 4ZS
  • Call us on freephone 0800 011 3447 (Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm) and ask for our FOI Officer

Looking for more information?

Get in touch with DGHP today.

Contact Us
Cookie Policy reveal lock logo
This site uses cookies.
Read our privacy policy

This site uses necessary cookies to enable core functionality such as security, network management, and accessibility. You may disable these by changing your browser settings, but this may affect how the website functions.

This site also uses optional cookies for marketing, personalisation, and analysis purposes. Google Analytics cookies help us to improve our website by collecting and reporting information on how you use it. Optional cookies are anonymous and will not identify you. We won’t set optional cookies unless you enable them using the tool below.

For more information on how cookies work please see our ‘Privacy Policy page’.