Saving money on your energy bills is just a few clicks away.
Small changes to your daily life can bring big savings. Just follow these simple tips:
- turn down your thermostat by 1°C
- on cold days, set your heating between 18°C and 21°C
- defrost your fridge to keep it in good condition
- turn off your TV and other appliances at night
- only fill kettles with the amount of water you need
- don’t place large pieces of furniture in front of heaters
- turn off lights if you don’t need them
- use low-energy lightbulbs
- use a microwave rather than your oven.
Need help with your gas and electricity bills?
Get in touch with us on 0800 011 3447 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. From helping to find the lowest rates to supporting you with debts and repayments if you’ve fallen behind, we’re here to help.