The UK government has introduced various changes to the welfare benefits system for anyone of working age. The changes were made to save money, simplify and streamline the system.
There are many parts of the Welfare Reform that might affect you.
We’ve broken down all the changes into simple questions below:
- What is Welfare Reform?
- What are the changes to housing benefit?
- What are the changes to council tax benefit?
- What is the benefit cap?
- What is universal credit?
- What changes have been made to Disability Living Allowance?
- Taking in a lodger, what are the rules?
If you want to speak to someone about Welfare Reform, please call us on 0800 011 3447 (freephone) or 0845 606 3447 (lo-call).